BIQU BASE V1.0 3D Printer Control Motherboard Compatible Mega2560 Controller Components RepRap I3 Like as MKS BASE V1.5
Model Number: ZZB000022
Name: BIQU BASE V1.0
Place of origin: China
1.Arduino MEGA compatible Atmega2560 and FT232 processors are compatible with all RAMPS class firmware
2.Firmware can use the same configuration as ramps1.4
3.Easy DISPLAY + SD-CARD connector,RepRapDiscount SmartController compatible pin header on board
4.Easy connect MKS TFT on AUX-1
5.3x temperature ADC connectors for thermistors
6.up to 5 motor driver with A4982
7.4x PWM capable power mosfet outputs with voltage selector for MainPower.(Bed,Extruder0,Extruder1, Fans)
8.4 layers PCB, optimize heat dissipation.
9.6x end stop connectors with power supply Xmin/Xmax/Ymin/Ymax/Zmin/Zmax
10.Recoverable fuse for short-circuit protection.
1. Pay attention to positive and negative pole in order to avoid short circuit.
2. The motor cannot be charged inserted, otherwise the drive might be
2. Adopt 4982 as a motor driver, its performance the same as 4988,
3. The circuit board is made of 4-layer circuit, and is optimized for heat dissipation.
4. Using high quality MOSFET tube, the heat dissipation effect is better.
5. Adopt special power supply chip, support 12V-24V power input,
6. Accept 24V input, the hotbed current can be reduced to 1/4 with the
7. you can use the open source firmware Marlin, its configuration the
8. MKS BASE V1.4 control board can be connected to Ramps 1.4,