3D components integrated motherboard BIQU MKS BASE V1.4 compatible Mega2560&RAMPS1.4 controller RepRap Mendel Prusa i3
Brand Name: BIQU
Model Number: MKS BASE
cards: 3d diy starter kit
smart controller: marlin breadboard
electronic diy kit: mega 2560/ramps1.4
integrated circuit: 3d devices
3d printing material: electronic stock
1. Pay attention to positive and negative pole in order to avoid short circuit. If the board burnt out due to reversal connection, we do not warranty!
2. The motor cannot be charged inserted, otherwise the drive might be burnt out.Do not adjust the current during motor operation. The correct approach is to disconnect the power and unplug the motor first, second, please supply power again, then adjust potentiometer and measure the voltage on the potentiometer, until the measured voltage as expected.
Features and Advantages:
1. All the functions set on a board to solve the problems that Ramps 1.4 is troublesome and has cumbersome combination interface.
2. Adopt 4982 as a motor driver, its performance the same as 4988, but 4982 packaged with SOP, and the cooling effect is better.
3. The circuit board is made of 4-layer circuit, and is optimized for heat dissipation. Ramps just has 2 layers.
4. Using high quality MOSFET tube, the heat dissipation effect is better.
5. Adopt special power supply chip, support 12V-24V power input, and solve the heating problem of Ramps voltage conversion chip.
6. Accept 24V input, the hotbed current can be reduced to 1/4 with the same system capacity, it solves the heating problem of hotbed MOS tube.
7. you can use the open source firmware Marlin, its configuration the same as Ramps 1.4 and can replace Ramps 1.4.
8. MKS BASE V1.4 control board can be connected to Ramps 1.4, 12864 LCD and 2004 LCD control board.