Brand Name: BIGTREETECH
Item Type: Motherboard
Model Number: SKR V1.1
Product Name: BIGTREETECH SKR V1.1
Place of origin: Guangdong, China (mainland)
Input Voltage: DC12V-DC24V
MPU: ARM Cortex-M3 CPU
Subdivision: Up to 256 subdivisions
Support Screen: TFT2.8/ TFT3.5/ 12864LCD
Support Driver: A4988 / DRV8825 / TMC2100 / TMC2208 / TMC2130 / LV8729
Temperature Sensor Interface: TH0, TH1, TB, 100K NTC Thermal Resistance
File Formats Supported: G-code
Support Machine Structure: XYZ, Delta, Kossel, Ultimaker, Corexy
Software: Cura, Simplify3D, pronterface, Repetier-host, Makerware
Lead Time: In stock
If you have the ability to change and use Marlin2.0 firmware yourself, you can use the TMC2130SPI mode. For details, please refer to the above teaching documentation. (The third point of the "Firmware Specification" in the Item Description)
If you only change users who use Smoothieware-edge open source firmware, it is strongly recommended that you use the normal mode of TMC2130 instead of Use the SPI mode of the TMC2130.
Open source files:
BIGTREETECH SKR V1.1
What is SKR?BIGTREETECH SKR V1.1 motherboard is Shenzhen BigTree Technology Co.,Ltd. 3D Printing
The team launched a cost-effective 3D for some problems in the motherboards on the market.
Printer main control board, especially suitable for small and medium-sized printers.
We have a small SD card for each motherboard.
1. ARM-class Cortex-M3 series LPC1768 master chip with 32-bit main frequency 100M, Can be greatly improved;
2. Equipped with highly modular open source firmware Smoothieware, convenient for users DIY and secondary development, do not worry about the inability to master the core code of worries;
3. Using powerful development tools, Keil MDK integrated development environment: support online debugging, more helpful for product development and performance optimization, using C language development, low development threshold.
4. PCB board wiring is rigorous and beautiful, and specializing in heat dissipation optimization.
5. Using a dedicated power chip to support 12-24V power input;
6. Acceptable 24V input, the hot bed current can be reduced to 1/4 under the same power, effectively solving the heating problem of the hot bed MOS tube;
7. Support Disdplay : 2.8-inch, 3.5-inch color touch screen, support LCD12864 screen;
8. The system supports Chinese simplified Chinese, English and other languages, which can be switched by itself;
9. Upgrade the firmware by SD card, which is easy and convenient to operate;
10. Use the configuration file to set the driving current mode, avoid manual adjustment of the current to cause the burned drive, convenient, safe and reliable;
11. High-performance MOSFET tube for better heat dissipation.
12. Support functions: Non-trace resumption after power off, run out filament ,and auto shut down.
The factory-installed motherboard will be equipped with firmware for testing (3 I3 models), which can be used directly or change it yourself.
1. Firmware acquisition method
Ask customer service or technical staff to obtain.
Log in to the original URL to download： https://github.com/Smoothieware/Smoothieware
2. Firmware update method
1) Select the file that suits your model in the downloaded firmware package and copy it to the SD card root directory, including:
① Firmware firmware.bin (select according to your model).
② Configuration file config.txt (you can change the configuration according to your own needs) details in the configuration file.
Detailed function options can refer to the original URL: http://smoothieware.org/configuration-options
Note: File names cannot be changed in the SD card.
2) Insert the SD card into the SD card slot of the motherboard, re-power it or press the reset button, and wait for about 10 seconds to complete the update.
3. Marlin 2.0 Firmware
When use SKR, how to use Marlin2.0 frimware, please browse here:
Download Marlin 2.0 Driver Firmware:
If you have problem, please check the "FAQ" after "Item Show" first. Thank you!